- Please mail/ deliver to the consular office (address provided below) the following:
- Your physical passport. Passport must be valid for at least 180 days from date of arrival in South Sudan.
- An application (click here) completely filled out and signed by the applicant. Please note that applications printed on both sides of the paper will not be accepted, and visa will not processed until it is replaced.
- Two (2) passport sized photo (2 inch by 2 inch).
- An official letter from your organization and or an invitation letter addressed to embassy of South Sudan from your organization in South Sudan explaining the purpose of your travel.
- If all necessary requirements are fulfilled, the visa can be issued within 5 business days.
- The embassy is only authorized to grant single entry for ordinary passports at this time.
- Multiple entry visas are only granted to diplomatic and officials.
- Any request for extension of stay in south Sudan must be addressed and handled with South Sudan ministry of interior prior to expiration of your visa.
Categories of visa applicants
- a) South Sudanese Nationals:
South Sudanese nationals who possess South Sudanese passports do not need to acquire visa to travel to South Sudan.
South Sudanese nationals who are traveling with foreign passports and travel documents require a visa and must fulfill all the necessary procedures.
- b) African and Asian Nationals
African and Asian nationals who are traveling to South Sudan with African and Asian passports, must fulfill all visa requirements, and will be charged a visa fee.
- c) European Nationals
European nationals who are traveling to South Sudan with European passports, must fulfill all visa requirements, and will be charged a visa fee.
- d) All other passports not included
All other passports not included in these categories will be assessed visa fee according to the principal of reciprocity of consular fees. Meaning that the South Sudanese embassy will assess the same amount assessed by the embassies of these to South Sudanese visa seekers, subject to future bilateral and or regional consular agreements.
- e) Diplomats and Other Government Officials
Officials or diplomats traveling with diplomatic, official or service passport must bring an official letter (a note verbal)
Officials or diplomats of other countries travelling with diplomatic, official or service passport must bring official letter (a note verbal) from appropriate authorities or embassies.
Visas to diplomats and government officials are gratis (no visa fee will be assessed).
Visa schedule of fees
- South Sudanese passports - do not need to obtain a visa.
- Diplomatic and official passports ---- gratis (no fee)
access_time WORKING HOURSAddress: Kız Kulesi Sokak No. 1, Gazi Osman Pasa Ankara
T: +90 312 4360285
F: +90 312 4360284 Office Hours : Monday - Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm